Dr. Ginger's Natural Coconut Oil Mouthwash
Oil pulling just got simpler, faster and tastier! Modern day oil pulling is based on an ancient Ayurvedic practice designed to boost oral health, while providing other overall health benefits. While oil pulling is effective, it can be inconvenient, messy, difficult or unsavory to swish oil for 10–20 minutes. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash offers a fresh, easy, great-tasting alternative by using coconut oil’s natural properties to fight bacteria, toxins and bad breath without harsh chemicals. It leaves a protective barrier behind to fight cavities and bad breath all day.
Our mouthwash contains only natural supporting ingredients that are necessary to ensure proper foaming action and a delectable flavor. It does not contain fluoride, alcohol, chlorhexidine, hexetidine or other potentially harmful components to ensure it’s safe for you and your family.
- Pure Water Kind of speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
- Coconut Oil Miracle food extraordinaire and the reason this toothpaste exists. Coconut oil has been used to relieve myriad ailments for thousands of years. In modern times, coconut oil has been recognized as a natural detoxifying agent and an enemy of harmful bacteria.
- Aloe Vera Juice Clinically proven to fight both plaque and periodontal disease, aloe vera juice also reduces acidity and is an active part of the protective barrier produced by our mouthwash.
- Hydrated Silica A naturally occurring substance (think opals, diatomaceous earth) that is used as a thickening and stabilizing agent.
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Naturally-occurring, SLS is derived from coconut oil and used as a foam booster.
- Xylitol This safe polyalcohol is extracted from plant materials and is a proven cavity-fighter that aids teeth in remineralization.
- Natural Coconut-Mint Flavor Gives Dr. Ginger’s Coconut products an unforgettably tasty, yet subtle, flavor.