CoQ10 Liposomal (7.6 fl oz)
cellular health | heart health | immune support
Support Your Heart, Cells, & Immune System! With Coenzyme Q10 in a more bioavailable format, you may absorb this compound more easily.
7.6 oz | up to 45 servings
How it works
- Coenzyme Q10, a notoriously difficult compound for the body to absorb, is more bioavailable here in a liposomal format.
- Found in all cell and organelle membranes, CoQ10 is an integral component of the mitochondrial electron transport chain and energy production.
- Critical for heart health, CoQ10 is also important for organs and tissues, and a deficiency in this important compound may result in a number of health complications.
- Our liposomal contains CoQ10 as ubiquinone, which is the oxidized form and essential for CoQ10’s role in cellular energy metabolism.
- If you’d like to support your mitochondria, heart health, and immune system, try out our CoQ10 Liposomal!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, CoQ10 is encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake gently before using. Take 5 mL (1 teaspoon) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.