Functional Mushrooms Liposomal (15.22 oz)
adaptogenic | neuroprotective | overall wellness
A Blend of Traditional Mushrooms in Liposomal Format For Enhanced Bioavailability. Try out these functional mushrooms with tocotrienols for immune-supporting and neuroprotective properties.
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Mushrooms have been used for culinary and therapeutic purposes for generations, and this Functional Mushrooms Liposomal blend contains four traditionally-used mushrooms: King Trumpet, Reishi, Turkey Tails, and Antrodia.
- Antrodia Mushroom, used in traditional medicines of Taiwan, may have neuroprotective properties.
- The Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom has also been recognized for its traditional properties for over 2,000 years, and was even documented throughout history in ancient scripts, carvings, paintings, and more. This mushroom is known for its adaptogenic properties, and as such may help promote feelings of calm and ease stress.
- The King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii) Mushroom (also known as King Oyster) may have neuroprotective properties, though only limited studies have been completed.
- Lastly, Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor) Mushroom has many immune-supporting properties, along with the other mushrooms included here.
- This mushroom blend also includes a tocotrienols complex.
- Tocotrienols, which are chemicals found in vitamin E, potentially have better antioxidant function than their better-known counterparts in Vitamin E, tocopherols. Additionally, these components have antioxidant properties and, unlike tocopherols, neuroprotective properties.
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these mushrooms are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.