We at OOL Store value and ensure privacy and maintain appropriate measures to protect data where personal data is involved. Privacy is managed and monitored via our security systems and privacy policies established in accordance with the principles of proportionality, transparency, and legitimacy of purpose.
- What information are collected by the website (also referred to as the “Site”) and how these information will be collected
- How your personal data will be used, disclosed, shared, retained and disposed
- How to view, change, remove or withdraw personal data, and all that involves in exercising your rights under the law as subject of these data
1.1. PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to;
- Visiting and making a purchase in our website, www.otheroptionslifestyle.com
- Inquiring through our "Contact Us" page
- Subscribing on the mailing list
- Responding to a survey form
- Accepting cookies on your devices
- Interacting with us on social media
- Participating in any of our contests
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Marital Status
- Complete Address
3. Our website also collects your personal data through the form in our "Contact Us" page for inquiries. We collect only the following information:
- Email Address
- Sender's Name
- Sender's E-mail
- Sender's Contact Number
- Recipient's Name
- Recipient's Mobile Number
- Delivery Address/es
- Credit Card Details
We may also collect your Personal Data in circumstances where such collection does not require consent under Applicable Laws.
Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
1.2. NON-PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect non-personal identification from users whenever they interact with our Site:
- Browser name
- Type of computer
- Technical Information, such as operating system and Internet Service Provider
- Our website may use "cookies" to enhance user experience. Cookies are small files which are used for tracking users' information and stored in computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. You may choose to set your web browser on refusing cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do, note that some parts of the website may not function properly.
2.1. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Healthy Options may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- PERSONALIZE USER EXPERIENCE. Personal information is use to aggregate and understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided by our Site.
- IMPROVE OUR SITE. Users provide feedback in improving our products and services.
- SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. Information is shared to third parties only when it is necessary in the conduct of any of our agreements with you.
- PROMOTION. The personal information is used to run a promotion such as contest, survey and other features of the Site.
- SEND PERIODIC EMAILS AND TEXTS. Email addresses and phone numbers are used to communicate promo updates, inquiries, questions, and other requests. If you subscribe to our mailing list and text blast, you will periodically receive emails and text messages that include Other Options Lifestyle news, updates, and product or service information.
- ONLINE SHOPPING SERVICES. Credit card, contact details, and other personal information will be used for order processing, payment collection, delivery services, and exchange and refund services for the products you have purchased on our online shop. Our accredited third-party couriers may call or send a message to you to obtain your delivery instructions.
2.2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer our Site for promotional activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or survey forms.
- Data may be shared for commercial purposes, provided it is within the consent you gave. Commercial purposes include direct marketing and marketing, marketing data analysis, and customer-relationship management.
- We may share your personal data with third party service providers and affiliate companies provided that you have given us your consent. Your consent is necessary for your data to be processed by our third party provider, namely
- Forthmedia – for the development of the Company's website and mobile application and hosting of data for our digital projects
- AsiaPay and Paypal – for the payment processing of your purchases from our online shop
- Readyman, Inc., Grab and Lalamove – our courier service providers, for the delivery of your purchased items from our online shop
- Identity of the personal information controllers or personal information processors that will be given access to the personal data;
- Purpose of data sharing;
- Categories of personal data concerned;
- Intended recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
2.3. HOW WE STORE, PROTECT, UPDATE, AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL SECURITY
We ensure that appropriate technical security measures are in place to protect your data. Some of these measures are:
- ACCESS CONTROL. Access restrictions are enforced in the use of the Site. Only legitimate users are allowed to use. While this is the case, secrecy of the username, password, and account information, as applicable, is the sole responsibility of the member.
- TECHNICAL TESTING. We conduct website security testing and vulnerability assessment to ensure that risks are mitigated.
- MONITORING. Log-ins, cookies, device information, and Internet Protocol Address (“IP”) are being monitored to identify who visited the services provided. Passwords are encrypted upon login.
- Personal data collected may be stored and processed in the United States or Philippines or any country where the Web Host/ Service Providers maintains its facilities.
"Web host" is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed on the Internet.
- We ensure that appropriate physical security measures are in place to protect your data. Some of these measures are:
- Application forms are stored in a filing cabinet with lock and key. They are only accessible by the Marketing Department.
- We adopt appropriate data collection and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alterations, disclosures, or destruction of your personal information.
3. UPDATES, WITHDRAWAL, AND RETENTION
- As a customer of Other Options Lifestyle, you agree to have your information retained in our database even until you are no longer an active member of the Other Options Lifestyle. Once a customer is considered inactive, personal data will be blocked in the system but not deleted.
- As a member, you are entitled to update your account any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You may unsubscribe from all email and text blasts from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in the email.
As subject of the data we collect and process, it is important to us that you are aware of your rights provided under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, namely the right to:
- Be informed. You have the right to be notified and furnished with information before your personal data enters our processing system.
- Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data and/or withdraw your consent in case of changes in the information previously provided. Your personal data shall no longer be processed with the exceptions enumerated under the law.
- Access. You have the right to access or demand access to view of practically everything that will happen to your personal data, which includes but are not limited to the description of the personal data, purpose, collection process, use, distribution, disclosure, storage, disposal, and destruction.
- Rectify. You have the right to dispute, under reasonable circumstances, the inaccuracies or errors in your personal data and have it correct immediately and accordingly.
- Erase or block. You have the right to suspend or withdraw, order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system upon discovery and substantial proof of the conditions enumerated under the law. Be indemnified. You have the right to receive compensation for any damages you have sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data.
- Data Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of electronically processed personal data in an electronic or structured format commonly used. This right highlights the concept of you, being the subject, to which these data pertain to have control over your personal data.
One of our main objectives is to provide you with a convenient way to access your personal data and exercise your rights under the law. You may send an email to our Privacy Protection Officer at email@example.com if you wish to exercise any of your rights provided above. Note that changes and deletion of your personal data from our records shall only be done if within justifiable means and cause.
5. UPDATES AND REVISIONS
Other Options Lifestyle has the discretion to update this privacy notice at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Site and revise the date last updated at the top of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy notice periodically and become aware of modifications.
6. ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
Privacy Protection Officer
LG1 Cityland III VA Rufino Street Legaspi Village Makati City