Ashwagandha Root (1 oz)
adaptogenic | neuroprotective | nervine
Let Yourself Relax And Feel Great With This Long-Used Herb! Used in traditional Ayurveda for centuries, Ashwagandha Root may help to alleviate stress and regulate homeostasis.
1 oz | 60 servings
How it works
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera), has been used in traditional Ayurveda for centuries.
- Sometimes referred to as the “Royal Herb” for its wide range of suggested effects in traditional use, this root is said to smell like a horse (“ashwa” in Sanskrit), and it was believed that consuming it gave you the power of a horse.
- In Ayurveda, ashwagandha root is often served as a Rasayana, an herbal preparation thought to promote a youthful state of health and happiness.
- An important traditional use of this herb is as a nervine — one of a group of plants that are traditionally known to have a soothing and supporting effect on the mind and nervous system.
- In addition to its traditional use, ashwagandha has been found to be an adaptogen that may help to alleviate stress and regulate homeostasis, while as a neuroprotective herb, it may support the nervous system.
- Let yourself relax and feel great with this long-used herb!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.