Asian Ginseng (1 oz)
Try This Herb Used for Centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine! Our USDA Organic Asian Ginseng Root may be just what you need to support your body’s natural homeostasis.
1 oz | 60 servings
How it works
- Discovered in the mountains of China, ginseng has records written about its properties dating back to around 100 A.D.
- Ginseng has been used traditionally since ancient times for its many therapeutic benefits.
- Our alcohol-free liquid tincture may help support the immune system and provide adaptogenic and neuroprotective properties.
- The roots of Ginseng have been used traditionally to revitalize the mind and body, and they were also thought to increase physical strength and vigor.
- The key active ingredient of ginseng, ginsenosides, are what provide each type of ginseng with its unique properties.
- To help stay calm and maintain a natural homeostasis, provide neuroprotective properties and support your immune system, try out this well-known traditional herb!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.