Evening Liquid Multiminerals (Coconut) - 32oz
deep sleep | relaxation | bone health
Promotes Healthy Magnesium Levels, Which is Important for Normal Sleep Regulation. This Liquid Multimineral contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your body needs.
32 oz | up to 32 servings
How it works
- No hard to swallow pills! Because our Multiminerals are liquid, it’s easier to measure the proper amount for you and the rest of your family — even when the kiddos need a smaller dose.
- This Multimineral contains vitamin D3, vitamin C, magnesium, zinc, and copper, which may work together to help the body fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and support better sleep.
- Boron, vitamin D3, manganese, zinc, and calcium are also included to help maintain healthy bones, and some of these nutrients also support nerve health.
- Vitamin D3 also works to aid in the efficient absorption of minerals, while vitamin C supports immune function while you sleep.
- Helps to ensure that your body is getting needed vitamins and minerals for normal sleep regulation, decreasing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Comes in three delicious flavors — Pineapple, Coconut, or Cranberry Dream.
- Also available in a travel pack (currently only available in Coconut Dream), which comes with 16 individual serving size bottles, each containing one fluid ounce. This travel pack is TSA-friendly!
How to take
Suggested Use: First time use: Take 1/3 dose, preferably with food or liquids. Gradually increase to full dose as you see fit. Take about 10 min to 1 hour before bed, either with food, juice or on an empty stomach.
- 2-3 Years: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
- 4-10 Years: 1/4 oz or 1/2 Tablespoon (7.4 mL)
- 11-17 Years: 1/2 oz or 1 Tablespoon (14.8 mL)
- 18 Years+: 1 oz or 2 Tablespoons (29.6 mL)
- Pregnant/Lactating & Seniors (65+): Consult a physician or healthcare professional
In order to make the best health decisions possible for your child, we always recommend speaking with your pediatrician, physician, or healthcare professional to help determine the best dose for your child.
Store in a dry, cool place. Product has a two year lifespan from the time of production. Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, they last for 6 months in the refrigerator.
Each travel pack comes with 16 individual bottles, containing one serving each (1 fl oz). Store in a cool, dry place. Since this is a travel pack, and each 1oz bottle is a single serving, no refrigeration is necessary.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.