Holy Basil Leaf (1 oz)
adaptogenic | tonic | nootropic
Support Your Mind & Body With This Queen of Herbs. A cornerstone in Ayurvedic medicine and used by natural healers for thousands of years, Holy Basil is an adaptogenic herb that supports cognitive function, digestion and more.
1 oz | 60 servings
How it works
- Holy Basil Leaf (also known as Tulsi), is an adaptogenic herb that has historically been used to maintain emotional and physical health.
- It may help your body deal with stressors (physical, mental, emotional) while promoting general wellbeing. Holy Basil leaf extract has been found to support normal stomach function including maintaining healthy acidity and mucus levels.
- Holy Basil is also helpful in promoting the body’s natural detoxification processes and detox enzyme activity.
- It may support healthy oxidative stress levels by helping your body scavenge off excess free radicals.
- Tulsi boasts many beneficial properties, all to aid longevity and overall health and wellness.
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.