Kids Plant-Based Melatonin Chewable Tablets (60 Count)
sleep | calming | relaxation
Promote Relaxation & Sleep With These Delicious Fruit Punch Flavored Chewable Tablets. Help your child fall asleep faster and support better sleep quality with this blend of melatonin and three botanicals.
60 count | 60 servings
How it works
- Melatonin, a hormone naturally produced by the body’s pineal gland in response to darkness, helps the timing of your circadian rhythm as well as sleep.
- Unlike other supplemental forms of melatonin that may be synthetic or derived from animals, ours is plant-based and naturally-occurring as phytomelatonin, from St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.).
- Supplemental melatonin may improve both children’s time to fall asleep and total amount of sleep.
- These chewable tablets also include lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis), valerian root extract (Valeriana officinalis L.) and chamomile flower extract (Matricaria chamomilla) for their traditional nervine qualities to help your child wind down from the day and feel more calm and relaxed for bedtime.
- While these tablets should not be relied on for managing your child’s sleep, they may be useful for your child to take when experiencing occasional trouble sleeping.
- Though there is no Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for melatonin, it has been suggested that the timing of ingestion, rather than the amount of the dose, is more important for melatonin to be most effective for sleep.
- We recommend ingesting the tablet twenty to thirty minutes prior to bedtime.
How to take
Suggested Use: Ages 4 and up, take 1 tablet 20-30 minutes before bedtime or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Chew or dissolve in mouth.
Important: Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medications, including those for sleep. Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery. For occasional sleeplessness only; consult with your physician if you continue to experience sleep difficulties.
Store in a cool, dry place.