Maca Root (1 oz)
tonic | adaptogen | libido support
Have you heard about this traditionally used herb? Used for thousands of years, Maca has been a staple in South American cooking for centuries and has become a popular natural health supplement!
1 oz | 60 servings
How it works
- With the first published description of Maca Root dating back to 1553, Lepidium meyenii has been used by people for centuries.
- Maca root is grown in altitudes between 2800-5000 meters above sea level in the central Peruvian Andes.
- This herb is a part of the Brassicaceae family, alongside other plants such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage.
- Maca is known to have adaptogenic properties and therefore may help relieve stressors in the body, thus helping to maintain homeostasis.
- It is also known for its traditional benefits, and limited research suggests that it may support libido,endurance, and mood.
- Maca is used to support sexual desire and behavior.
- To experience the traditional benefits of this cruciferous plant, try our easy-to-take herbal tincture!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.