Morning Liquid Multivitamins Essentials+ (Strawberry) - 32oz
immune support | metabolism | overall health
Essentials+ is a Different Take on Our Great Original Formula, in Two Delicious Flavors! With essential vitamins (including K2 as MK-7!), plus minerals, and a fruit blend with elderberry for immune support.
32 oz | up to 30-32 servings
How it works
- Support your body’s nutrient needs, all with no hard to swallow pills.
- This easy-to-take morning multivitamin is made to support your body’s metabolism, immune system & overall health.
- Antioxidant vitamin C aids in the development of healthy muscles as well as connective tissue and skin, all while supporting your immune system.
- Vitamin D3, the same type of vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports immune functions and bone health, while vitamin E also helps maintain your immune system.
- Bioactive K2 (Menaquinone-7) is crucial for strong bones, helping calcium bind into the bone matrix. K2 also supports heart health by promoting healthy, flexible arteries.
- B Vitamins are vital for metabolic processes, energy levels, as well as the nervous and circulatory systems.
- This formula contains a blend of vitamin B6, biotin (B7), B9 (folate), vitamin B5 (also called pantothenic acid), and B12 (in the form of bioavailable methylcobalamin).
- Choose from delicious Strawberry or Fruit Punch flavors!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before using. Take the recommended dose by itself or add to any drink, smoothie, or recipe. Our Liquid Morning Multivitamin can be taken on an empty stomach, with food or liquid, or after a hearty meal.
- 2-3 Years: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
- 4-10 Years: 1/4 oz or 1/2 Tablespoon (7.4 mL)
- 11-17 Years: 1/2 oz or 1 Tablespoon (14.8 mL)
- 18 Years+: 1 oz or 2 Tablespoons (29.6 mL)
- Pregnant/Lactating & Seniors (65+): Consult a physician or healthcare professional
In order to make the best health decisions possible for your child, we always recommend speaking with your pediatrician, physician, or healthcare professional to help determine the best dose for your child.
Store in a dry, cool place. Product has a two year lifespan from the time of production. Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, they last for 6 months in the refrigerator.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.