Prenatal & Postnatal Liquid Iron (16 oz)
overall health | immune support | cellular health
Promotes Overall Health & Wellness for Mom While Supporting Cognitive Development for Baby. This essential mineral, needed in greater quantities during pregnancy, comes in an easy-to-take liquid form to support your iron intake, all in a delicious berry flavor.
16 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Iron is important for blood production, cellular health, energy metabolism, and overall health.
- This mineral is key to helping provide oxygen to the body via the red blood cells, and adequate oxygen levels are crucial for good health!
- During pregnancy, iron is needed for the increased production of maternal red blood cells, as well as to support the needs of the growing baby and placenta.
- It is not uncommon for individuals, especially pregnant women, to be deficient in iron, an essential nutrient needed in greater quantities during pregnancy.
- Our iron comes from bioavailable Ferrochel®, otherwise known as ferrous bisglycinate chelate, a unique form of iron that may have higher absorption rates and increased tolerability when compared with iron salts.
- Support your status of this essential mineral with our yummy liquid Iron!
We also have a Liquid Iron formulated for the rest of the family, ages 4 and up!
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Adults take 1 tablespoon once daily, by itself. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Dosage chart for Iron, Based on Recommended Dietary Allowances, established by the Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board:
- Pregnant: 27 mg = 1 TBSP (15 mL)
- Lactating: 9 mg = 1/3 TBSP (5 mL)
To ensure freshness, please refrigerate.