cellular health | inflammation support | cardiac function
Support Healthy Inflammation Levels, Cellular Integrity, Normal Cardiac Function, and More! With Quercetin in a more bioavailable format, you may absorb this bioflavonoid more easily.
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in many plants, including citrus, berries, leafy vegetables, herbs, spices, legumes, tea, and cocoa.
- If you’re looking for a bioflavonoid that can support your body on a cellular level, reach for these Quercetin Liposomal packets formulated with liposomal technology!
- Our Quercetin Liposomal may help support normal inflammation levels and cardiac function.
- It also may aid in the seasonal immune response and may help support healthy histamine levels.
- Available in a 15.22 oz bottle or in single-serve packets for at home or on the go!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, quercetin is encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
How to take
Suggested Use: Ages 14+ take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.