Vegan Liquid Chlorophyll Drops (2 oz)
Support Skin & Overall Health With This Easy-to-Take Peppermint Flavored Liquid. Chlorophyll isn’t just for plants — experience the benefits of this compound for your body.
2 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Though it's mainly known as an active compound in plants and a widely distributed natural pigment, liquid chlorophyll may also be useful for the human body!
- It’s been found that chlorophyll, as sodium copper chlorophyllin, may help benefit the immune system and support cellular health.
- Chlorophyllin also supports natural detoxification by activating Phase II enzymes, which in turn promote the removal of potentially harmful compounds from the body.
- By helping maintain normal detoxification — which plays a role in skin health — chlorophyll may also support healthy skin from the inside out, by maintaining healthy skin elasticity and firmness, as well as supporting the skin’s normal inflammatory response!
- Interestingly, chlorophyll and hemoglobin molecules both have an extremely similar chemical structure, the main difference being that plant-derived chlorophyll’s central atom is magnesium, and hemoglobin’s is iron. With sodium copper chlorophyllin — the type used in this product — the central atom is copper, and this compound is water-soluble.
- Try these refreshing, peppermint-flavored, vegan liquid chlorophyll drops today!
How to take
Suggested Use: This product was formulated for ages 14+. Shake gently before each use. Once daily, dispense the chlorophyll drops into water, with a dilution ratio of up to 2 mL (approx. 3 pumps✝) chlorophyll to 16 oz water. May also be taken directly by mouth.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
✝1 pump = ⅓ Dropperful
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.