Women's Wellness Herbal Blend (1 oz)
menstrual support | tonic | traditional use
A Robust Herbal Blend to Support Menstruating Bodies! With Raspberry Leaf, Eleuthero Root, Chaste Tree Berry, Dong Quai Root and 11 other herbs, this blend may give you the relaxation and menstrual support you’re looking for.
1 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- With your overall health in mind, our Women’s Wellness + Menstrual Support tincture contains an herbal blend to support the menstrual cycle and the body’s homeostasis!
- Blue Vervain has been shown to have nervine properties.
- Meanwhile, though there haven’t been many, if any, scientific studies around these claims yet, Raspberry Leaf, Chaste Tree Berry, Dong Quai Root, Cramp Bark and Black Cohosh Root have been traditionally used to support the body during the menstrual cycle, while Lavender Flower supports a feeling of relaxation and calm.
- Together, these botanicals may help provide relief to the discomforts of menstruation.
- To further help your body feel at ease, we have included long-used adaptogen Eleuthero Root to relieve stress.
- To round out this complex herbal blend, we’ve included French Rose, Blessed Thistle, Licorice Root, Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf, Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) Leaf, and Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) Thallus which all have tonic properties to benefit your overall wellness.
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Take up to 30 drops (1 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water or juice.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Store in a cool, dry place.